Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farewell, dear Europe

Well, well, well . . . the time has come. Tomorrow morning I head to Luxembourg Airport once again. Tomorrow night (after a very long day of traveling through time), I will be in Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA, which some may still consider a foreign place. I think I'll be enjoying a family cookout with some good food and, best of all, good company.

My little green suitcase and I arrived in Ireland on June 19th. Two months later, I'm all packed up again in Germany. The difference is that now I have a bunch of new experiences under my belt. I've made some lifelong friends, spent quality time with family members, learned more about language, and seen more beauty than I ever knew existed. I am now a more confident traveler and a more well-rounded person in general; I've seen works of art and architecture, heard various languages, tasted many foods, and learned about different ways of living. I think these two months have been successful.

Thank you all, my few faithful followers, for caring about being updated on my life. And thanks for your continued prayers, emails, and nice thoughts (I'm sure they helped me in some way or another). To all who donated money to the cause, thank you. Just kidding . . . but if you'd like to donate money to the cause, just let me know because there's room for it. (That was a joke. Please don't think I'm serious. I am an independent person.)

I don't imagine I'll be doing much blogging from here on out, so if you want to learn about my life, you might be forced to contact me directly. I do have Facebook, a phone, and, well, I think I'm okay to see in person, too.

Much love,
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment